LP22 SIGNALISATION TRAILER
This large trailer adds value to your mobile workarea with its clear and visible light signalisation
The LP22 is a leading example of a modular and expandable signalisation trailer in its segment.
It can be fully customized with various options to meet your needs
- Hot-dipped galvanized frame and high quality components
- 60mm wide supports and heavy duty nose wheel
- Mega LED lights and lockable metal battery box
- Available in COC approved 750 kg, 1300 kg and 2700 kg axle versions.
- Lighting system fully compliant with EN 12352
- Manual elevator with remote control
Optional solar panels
Thanks to the solar panels, you can benefit from an autonomy of 365 days per year and 24/24 hours (depending on the weather conditions). The solar panels are mounted in such a way that the batteries are recharged both in driving and working mode.
Optional Electric Lift
Extends the LP22 with an optional hydraulic elevator for easy panel lifting.
Optional adaptable trailer hitch
The LP22 can be equipped with an optional adjustable drawbar to provide maximum flexibility in trailer operation.
Fixed or mobile road works? For the safety of workers and oncoming traffic, it is important to indicate in good time that work is being carried out on the roads. The LP high visibility signs are ideal for this purpose.
The height of 4.3 metres ensures that the signs are visible in good time. Equipped with 4 mega lights of 200 mm, the signage stands out, even on dark roads.
We have several pre-signalling boards, so that the necessary signalling can always be provided in function of the road works.
The large battery ensures a long life span without having to recharge the whole.
- Length 3.00m + 1.4m drawbar
- Width 2.15m
- Driving height 1.75m
- Working height 4.3m
- Fully galvanised
- Red/white retro-reflective stickers with type 3 film
- Lamps comply with EN 12352 class
TYPE 1 SIGNALLING FRAME
The type 1 sign is a 3m x 2.25m sign that can be equipped with 2 built-in LED lights.
Large 76mm supports ensure ease of use and strength.
A lifting eye and rounded sides ensure easy use.
The use of aluminum reduces the weight to only 40 kg!
The TYPE1 frame can be equipped with signs and traffic signals such as the workman’s traffic sign or blue sign with white arrow.
The TYPE1 frame can be built up stand-alone or on a trailer.
The compact size of this trailer allows it to be used quickly to inform oncoming traffic of roadworks ahead
The LB15EO flexible trailer can be used in either the travel or parking position.
There is also ample storage space for traffic control accessories such as traffic cones and additional signs.
- Galvanized frame with two sturdy support legs.
- Available in a version with a 750 kg axle.
- 12V system in a galvanized metal case with battery box.
- Clear control panel for the 15 LED lights on the boom.
The compact size of this trailer makes it easy to install on working areas.
This trailer is perfectly suited to increase the visibility of road works in city and village centers.
In addition, the sign can be installed with or without traffic lights.
- Galvanized frame with two solid support legs
- Available in a version with a 750 kg axle
- 12V system in a galvanized metal case with battery box
- Customized signalisation with arrow sign, LED lighting and worker’s sign.